Saturday, July 16, 2011

Why do most men buy their wives nice cars and drive old cars for themselves?

Most of the men I know with wives that do not work have much nicer cars than their hushands. Does anyone know why that is? Or does it even matter? One reason I was asking is when I first go married about five years ago, I bought my wife a brand new Suzuki Forenza. Meanwhile, I was driving an older Ford taurus. Last year, the taurus finally died and I bought myself an 07 BMW 325I. Now we are getting a divorce (no kids), but I am the primary breadwinner in the household. Many of my friends have told me that the Judge will not like the fact that I am driving a nicer car than she is and because of it, I will likely have to pay her alimony or a large settlement to her. Does that sound legal to anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment