Saturday, July 16, 2011

Question about my lip piercing?

okay so let me start off by saying a long time ago i got my ear pierced at the mall and it was kool and all. then after time i decided to gauge it and then since i was gauging that one i decided to gauge the other one but i was young and retarded, i used a thumb tack to pierce my other ear and then i shoved the other gauge in that ear so i was kool at first then soon later i got a big growth that i found out was a keloid and i got it removed at a dermatologist and they said it could possibly grow back and to come back in a month to check it out.. i never went back cuz it never grew back it healed perfectly, now 1.5 years later i forget this all happened and just recently got my lip pierced at a shop a couple days ago with SURGICAL STEEL and it was done clean i used mouthwash and they cleaned it, and everyday i take care of it, i rinse with mouthwash and clean the front with glycerin soap (vitamin e) and i also swish my mouth with warm salt water and i dip cotton balls in it and rub it on the front to clean it too.. what are the chances of getting a keloid on my lip cuz i just remembered i got one a long time ago on my lip but i did get my lip done professionally done and i clean it! so what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment