Saturday, July 16, 2011

Guy problem please help?

So theres this guy. His name is Ryan. He is 15, im 13. We like eachother a lot. But my mom won't let us date until I'm freshmen because she thinks he is too old and wants me to be in highschool to date him. BEFORE I TELL THE STORY MY MOM KNOWS ALL OF THIS, i tell her stuff. Well we go to the pool together, and we want to date eachother pretty badly, like we can't stand it. When we go to the pool he will put his arm around me and hold my hand and he respects my boundaries and my mom's decisions completely. Well we aren't dating because we won't go behind my mother's back like that. But we kissed at the pool today, nothing big just an innocent 3 second one.. He also met my mom today too and she likes him. I dont know.. I feel like a hoe for kissing him and getting all close with him at the pool and we aren't even dating, I love it and I am totally comfortable. It's just afterwards I feel like I should be dating him and doing this stuff. We pretty much are just not with the label but still.. Advice? Please don't judge... That's sort of why I'm feeling like this, because people are so judgmental these days.. Help??

No comments:

Post a Comment