Monday, July 18, 2011

Do drama school judges take bright red hair seriously?

Or does it not really matter?... I completed an acting course at college 2 years ago and I've been taking some time out for life experience and have been working hard making money to support myself since. I now think it's time to go back and continue my training at Drama school in London where I'm currently living. What I'm worried about is my hair, I've had bright red hair for a few years now, and although yes it's modern and don't think it would be a concern at drama school because lots of people have dyed hair nowadays but on the other hand would they take me seriously? Should I change my colour to a more neutral one to easily fit any character they want me to play. I'm applying for auditions in September this year - so I'm wondering if my red locks would be a problem. Should I go a dark brown? Or just keep my image as it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment