Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bump/creator around my tongue piercing?

I got my tongue pierced on monday evening, which would be 2 days today and ive religiously cleaned and tried to take care of it, ive swished with a little diluted mouthwash and ive noticed a bump/creator around my whole piercing. Should i be worried? Any tips on how I should properly clean and take care of my new piercing so I dont run the risk of an infection, ive been eating mashed potatoes icecream and soup since ive had it done. Someone said I should stay away from eating dairy for a few days since the swelling has gone down, ive also been sucked on ice to help. Does anyone know what this might be? i have whitesh/yellowish stuff on my tongue, ive heard its part of the healing process but should I be concerned about anything? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment