Monday, July 18, 2011

What should i do about this problem? ?

Hi everyone, I've asked a couple of questions based on the same thing! Being that I am a 15 year old girl who's liked the same guy since I was 10 (we are the same age) and lately we have been sexting and he tells me how he's gonna ***** me hard and stuff. I kinda like this attention! But he's serious about the whole sex thing. I just don't know if I should have sex. I'm ready for it but I don't know if he's mature enough. And neither of us are looking for a relationship, so I guess that means no broken hearts. But I was just wondering, should I do it or not? I really want ton but at the same time I'm so worried I'm going to get pregnant even if he does use a condom. I'm not on a birth control pill and I'm not planning to be because I want kids when I get older! So what should I do? I really like this guy and I finally have him in my hands! I haven't had a boyfriend before or a first kiss but I don't mind because its something that can happen with him too. So any advice on what I should do would be great! Also some tips on how to prevent myself from getting pregnant would be great! Thanks everyone! Oh also, please don't judge me! I just need some advice from people who may know what I'm going through or have experienced something similar. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment