Thursday, July 14, 2011

Son's Father Lying to Judge making fake cases?

My Son's father is lying to the judge here in fairfax county va. I think he feels this is a win~lose thing instead of deciding the welfare and template in which our child will be raised by. Some background, he tried to breastfeed our infant son so I threw him out of our apt. He said he'd had therapy but since I didn't trust him I had him come see a therapists i'd been seeing for sleeplessness and depression. He admitted to the therapist what he'd done. Then I never left him alone again with our son I moved into my mom's house and filed for child support. To get me to drop the case, we went to a notary and got an agreement for support signed. He paid support for 2 mos. I refiled, he signed a second agreement claiming the first didn't outline visitation. The third agreement was made in front of our senior army sergeants. This one he didnt abide by for a month. I went through with child support so he responded by filing for custody/visitation. We were ordered to mediation. Mediation resulted in agreed I retain full phys custody and he had supervised visitation until our child was 5. He was 2 at the time. I warned the mediators he was a tricky liar. As soon as mediation was ending he said he'd like to postpone visitation for a year. Our agreement mandated he would make contact with me and he'd have to attend therapy for 6 months before visitation would resume. Since he hadn't been making timely payments, my commander was willing to contact his but he stopped calling and the rear detatchment made it clear that support want in the order. Meanwhile, our son is almost five and couldn't pick his father out of a lineup. Guess who pops up. While I thought we were working through our NCO's he went to court to file a show cause (he'd never consistently provided support). He's now over 5K behind but he's beem telling me he's still deployed. Instead he's lied to the judge saying HE CAN'T FIND ME. I have kept my addresses current with va but they filed a show cause anyway. Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment