Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What is the author or title of historical romance novel?

I think it may have been set in Scotland, but I know it definitely wasn't in America. I started out with a king traveling through a storm to get to his new bride and he ended up dying. Because he died, a tyrant took over and started killing off the native people, trying to force them to pledge allegiance to him. A rebel leader attacked the tyrant's castle and took it over, but the tyrant wasn't there. Instead, the tyrant's unwilling fiance was there, so the rebel decided that the ultimate revenge would be to make her his slave and take her away from the tyrant. They end up falling in love, though they each mistrust the other. In the end, she is taken hostage by the tyrant because he realizes how the rebel feels about her. Please tell me someone has read this book and can tell me what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment