Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What do you think this means??? please answer!!?

So the guy I like was behind me. He started to talk to me about the science test we just took. We were talking for like 5 minutes. And he is also in my music class. we were just standing around so i looked up at him and he was staring right at me. and then we were like "conducting" and he was like "swish and flick" (it's from harry potter and we are both HUGE harry potter fans) and then looked up to see if i laughed (which I did). and then my friend and I were laughing really hard (she was cracking sketchy jokes) and he kept looking back at us and smirking. Then, i went back to science after school to finish my test and he was there. He came up to me and was like "Whenever I looked back, you and alex (my friend) were like laughing...". and i was just like "yeah.." and he was looking at me a lot when we were taking this test. we talk a lot and stuff.... do you think he likes me?? what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment