Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Is there something wrong with me?

i'm a 23 year old female who has never been in a relationship before. i went on dates and had a guy i was seeing in a no strings attached thing for 2 years. it's just the guys i like never want me and the ones that do like me , i have 0 interest in. i am told all the time that i am attractive and i'm a really nice person. i kind of just gave up on the whole relationship thing now cause if it hasn't happened by now, i feel like i will be alone forever. i'm fine being single because i have no idea what it's like to be in a relationship.i do have low self esteem though and low self confidence. i'm pretty independent too. is there anything wrong with me if i am single for a few more years? will people judge me? it seems like all my friends have boyfriends and are starting to get engaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment