Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I really like this guy, he says i am a tease but hasn't asked me out yet?

I go dancing once a week and for months now i have liked this guy. He always says i look gorgeous and i have always said thank you. A few weeks ago, he got a bit more chatty with me and asked me how my love life was and i said not good at the moment and he responded by saying he had just finished a short relationship too. Anyway the evening finished and he said see you next week, i replied with a smile. When we danced together i am always smiling and looking at him, he went the following week and we danced on an off throughout the evening, i had my lbd on and i suppose i looked a bit sexier than usual, we danced and at one point he told me i was a tease, i was a bit shocked and didn't quite no what to say and said oh is that not good then and he said he liked it. But the thing is i was not even aware i was teasing, what could i have done to make him think i was teasing him. I made myself look nice, it wasn't trashy it was a lbd just above the knee and it swished from side to side when we danced. I was smiling alot, like i always do when i dance and he also mentioned you can come over an seduce me in the corner if you like with a big grin. I took it as a joke and said oh i am a bit out of practice i would need a list and laughed and just left it. I really like this guy and i am actually waiting for him to ask me out on a date, am i wasting my time? Am i really a tease? Please can someone help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment