Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How to deal with college depression?

I just had my college orientation, and while a normal person would be super excited about attending, i am nervous and depressed. i am horrible at making friends and i just never know how to meet people and have them like me. people judge me because of my acne, so that doesn't help the situation. i am nervous the classes will be too hard and I will lonely and I won't fit in in such a large university. there were so many students at orientation and when i first got there nobody knew each other, but by the time i left it seemed like everyone already had a group of friends but me and it just really hurts. how can i get excited about going away to school. i used to be excited, but now that reality is sinking in, i am more nervous/depressed about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment