Thursday, July 14, 2011

How do I cope with loving someone so far away?

Let me start from the very beining. I grew uP in washington state. In the beginning of middle school my mom dad and me moved to new york. In the beginning of last June my family life became alittle crazy. So my amazing grandma talked with my parents and convinced them to let me move in with her in Washington for the summer. Inwas really exited because my grandma was really cool and would Give me a lot of freedom. The first week there I spent most of my time in the house because my grandma was really busy at work. One day I was taking the trash out and I saw cris. At first sight he was very cute. He has wavy brown hair that kind of swished. He wore his skinnys that he wore so often and his 8th grade graduation graduation t shirt. He looked over and smiled at me and asked me if I was new to the nebiorhood and i said ya and he said we should hang out sometime. That was the day my life changed. For the next few weeks I would see him around and we would have light conversation. One day we were bolth going for a jog so we ran together. Another day I invited him in the house and made him Mac and cheese. We started talking more since bolth of his parents worked in the day and his brother was always busy driving places with friends. Some days he would bring me to the basketball courts and introduce me to his friends and I quickly got to know them. They were amazing people and just hilarious. One day in about mid July I went with chris to his friend ethan's house to swim cus Ethan had an awesome pool. We were having fun and I'm not going to lie may had a beer or two from ethan's parents fridge. I was going to impress the boys by doing a back flip of his diving bored. When I did I hit my head and fell into the pool uncontious. Chis knowtisted and dove in and save me. The next thing I remember was chis leaning over me his eyes bright blue with tears running down and yelling at Ethan to call 911. Of corse when I found my voice I told him don't be silly I was fine. They got me ba

No comments:

Post a Comment